Saturday, February 20, 2016

TFS – Export Changeset with relative WorkItem

Greetings!

Many of you use TFS in order to track the Development, Bug, Rework, etc. WorkItems.
Could be useful have a list of all Changesets with relative workitem, Owner, Estimation, Custom tag.
A really good script to achieve this result, is a PowerShell Script that you can find here

You can modify as per your needed, you can filter per Date, User, etc.
Take care in the Export to CSV file command, especially on the Group by “Group ServerItem”.
From my side, many Changesets had the “ServerItem” tag empty.

Enjoy with TFS!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Excellent piece of information,, I had come to know about your blog from my friend nandu , hyderabad,i have read atleast 7 posts of yours by now, and let me tell you, your blog gives the best and the most interesting information. This is just the kind of information that I had been looking for, I'm already your rss reader now and i would regularly watch out for the new posts, Thanks a lot!, Regards, James Andrew

ms dynamics said...

I recently had installed Dynamics AX 2012 and encountered a Team Foundation Server error, but I have already fixed this mistake, so now actively use its features. Thank you for such a useful and informative post, I think this script will necessarily help me and will simplify some steps in my work.

Unknown said...

Hi,
Thank you for this interesting article. You could write a whole book on this topic. Explanation is easily understanble and elaborative. I am exploring more on dynamics axapta and
this kind of stuff helps me sort few queries..thank you.

veera said...

thanks for sharing. | Certification | Cyber Security Online Training Course|

Ethical Hacking Training Course in Chennai | Certification | Ethical Hacking Online Training Course|

CCNA Training Course in Chennai | Certification | CCNA Online Training Course|

RPA Robotic Process Automation Training Course in Chennai | Certification | RPA Training Course Chennai|

SEO Training in Chennai | Certification | SEO Online Training Course


jdgvks said...

thanks for sharing.
oracle training in bangalore

hadoop training in bangalore
oracle training

oracle online training

oracle training in hyderabad

hadoop training in chennai